GPC is now using mobile reminders to securely tell you when you need to book an appointment for any test or consultation which is required to be performed on a regular basis, such as cervical screening , skin checks, breast check , and flu vaccinations to name a few….
How will the system work?
You will receive a Secure Mobile Notification (SMN)
- Smart recalls allows GPC to send the patient a SMN link to access your recall or reminder information.
- At this stage no sensitive information is revealed. This complies with RACGP
- If you don’t have a mobile you will receive reminders via mail.
You will verify your details
- Following the link you will complete a 3 point identity check. You will now see your recall details
You can then book an appointment
- You can book online by following the link or call the practice to make an appointment as instructed in the SMN.
The reminder status is instantly updated on your file.
We are excited to be offering this new service to our patients, which is an extension of the HotDoc product.